We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
where to stay?

Hey! I'm planning to book a trip to Punta Cana around then end of August (anytime between the 21st and the 28th to be exact). Im a 21 year old male and Im travelling with 4 other friends around the same age. Were looking for a rather large resort that will have many people in our age range. So nightlife is very important in our selection. We don't want to go into the city because we don't want to spend more money than we have to. I know that no matter where we go there'll be families and children but any place that has some decent partying and a nice amount of people are age will do. And a nice beach hopefully. And one more question, What time during the summer do you think it'll be best for me to go to find what im looking for? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance

an igloo
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay?

Fame

Look into the Grand Flamenco if you're looking for nightlife. There isn't much in PC - the typical nightly shows, then a disco. But the disco at Grand Flamenco (Mangu) is probably the busiest around....and both locals and tourists go there. It usually doesn't get going until after midnight, but is open till the wee hours. Tourists from all the other resorts go there every night of the week b/c it's the most happening in PC

Also, the beach and resort is beautiful, food is ok (I'm not a fan of any food other than home!) and rooms are good.

toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay?

thanx for the reply. I'll definitly look into that resort. Especially since I just found out how big it is..thanx again

Toronto
Level Contributor
206 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay?

fame.. another disco you will want to visit is Arieto at Caribe Club Princess... its lots of fun...

toronto
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay?

thanx for the replies...do you know if it's any good there around the end of august?

boston
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay?

If you like hurricanes....