We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Bambu Question?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PA.
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Topic
Riu Bambu Question?

Leaving for the Riu Bambu on March 29th...

How early can you get coffee in the morning??

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
340 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Bambu Question?

Hi YaMon69,

you can order room service at any time of the day or night to get coffee brought to your room. The breakfast buffet should be open by 6:30 so you can get coffee yourself.

-Jen

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Bambu Question?

Is this correct that Riu Bambu offers room service? I have stayed in 3 Riu Club hotels and have not been offered this service before.

I personally would like tea and coffee making facilities rather that the hard spirits on offer in the room.

Lorraine

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Bambu Question?

Room service was not free when we went in May of 2006. Can't remember if there was any at all actually, but like I said, it was May of 2006. I found some tea at the major bar(the name escapes me) quite early in the morning, if that helps.

Prize

4. Re: Riu Bambu Question?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 12:16