We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What resort to pick???

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
740 posts
Save Topic
What resort to pick???

Any help on a GREAT resort 4 star or better traveling with a 9 year old and 2 young adults (20 & 22).

I don't even know where to start looking with all the mixed reviews????

South Florida
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What resort to pick???

Allegedly "the night spot" is mangu in or very near the Occidental Flamenco. We have been twice and will be back in may to the resort next door, the Bavaro Princess. Now it has a kids club that will be great for a 9 year old. my friends have been there twice with there little ones (last year 8 & 5.5) and it was great having the kids club for them. check out www.webshot.com or http://www.tripadvisor.com/ to see pix of the resort.

cheers

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
988 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What resort to pick???

check out the pardisus it has alot of kids things i've never stayed there but it looks great.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What resort to pick???

ocean blue is also a great choice. They have rock climbing, bowling, a kids club, etc lots to keep all ages busy!

4. Re: What resort to pick???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 02:18