We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Week - When to book?

maryland
Level Contributor
204 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Week - When to book?

I am looking to book for the Christmas/ New Year's week vacation. In your opinion - When is the best time to book a resort in Punta Cana during that week? (Now - In the next few months????) And... what is a reasonable amount one should pay for a night considering it's an expensive time.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Week - When to book?

Last year we visited PC over the holidays and booked our trip early Oct. I wouldn't wait much longer than that, as I noticed after we booked, many of the resorts were selling out fast and your choices of resorts become limited. We stayed at the Palladium and payed $1,500 per person for 8 days/ 7 nights. That included insurance, taxes, transfers. The rates also go up if you wait longer to book. I love the Xmas holidays in PC. The resorts are decorated so nice and the food and shows are spectacular. Read my review for Palladium Punta Cana this past year, it will give you an idea of what to expect. We had a wonderful vacation with our grandchildren. Hope we can go again this year.

2. Re: Christmas Week - When to book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 02:17