We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,623 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

Hope you are having a wonderful time.....I will be getting for takeoff in 38.5 hours.....have gotten final ok for sandbox transport from NTSA and sandbox is prepped for warm sand....Bubbas are excited however still naked due to lack of time/materials on owner's part....hubby finally came up from laboratory with exciting new arthritis cream which touts an SPF of 45...this should ease lift-off...all while preventing sunburn and providing safe, effective pain relief...also doubles as bug repellant...quite a man.....

travel, hope you are having a wonderful time...enjoying the sunshine and warm weather....Soo

Boy...I hope you are not enjoying yourself too much...(save me some rum)....and to all my friends who are there before me......SEE YOU TUESDAY! :) :)

Love,

Oceangirl

Lancashire, England
Level Contributor
411 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

Have a great vacation Oceangirl - it's only 11 more sleeps for me I can't wait!

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

Have a great vacation ocean...you'll be there before you know it.

26 days and counting

Manchester, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

Have a safe flight! Keep some cervezas for us. 48 hours for us. See you Wednesday!!

Louise

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
835 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

Have a Splendid vacation full of joy, laughters, and enthusiasm!!

The same for vonnie1 and for all of you my friends!!

Richard!

huddersfield,england
Level Contributor
36 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

Only three more sleeps-look out Majestic,here I come.

6. Re: Hola to travelbumsBoston and SooBoy!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 03:19