We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jellyfish Restaurant

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
344 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Jellyfish Restaurant

How far from PCP is the JellyFish? I have read about a beach party there when it is a full moon. Anybody heard of it? Full moon May 19th! PCP May 18th!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

LJR

Here is a link to the web site for "Jellyfish.

Wolf351

http://www.jellyfishrestaurant.com/

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

Hi there

It's 15 mins & $20 in a cab to get to Jellyfish from Punta Cana Princess Hotel

They usually have a Full Moon Party on the beach at their restaurant but I have not heard if they will do one this month - I will find out & keep you posted

Hurricane Cafe also do all night parties with dancing until sunrise on the beach and if you want a memorable all night party this is the place to go

The moon will rise on the horizon out to sea at 19:01 hrs and is visible from most hotels.

There is a cool chill out beach restaurant at Los Corales called Soles - it's a great place to have dinner or drinks and watch the moon rise - hold your own countdown to 7:00 pm and it's an amazing sight on a clear night - take your camera, and a mini-tripod if you have one, - you may get some terrific shots

Here's a site were you can get sunrise & moon rise times around the globe - I think it's a wonder to watch the sun or the moon to rise and it's particularly beautiful here & never ceases to fascinate me

sunrisesunset.com/custom_srss_calendar.asp

All the best

bb

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
344 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

Thanks Wolf and BB. I have been looking for some things to do off resort while in PCP. We are celebrating a friends 40th and want to make it special.

New York
Level Contributor
4,126 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

Morning LJR,

Jellyfish is one of my favorite places to eat off resort. In my opinion, it's considered fine dining on the beach. It's a bit pricey though, and they only accept cash. I know you are going with a large group so I wanted to let you know this so you can get everyone on board with that..

Another favorite of mine is Langosta del Caribe which is located in Cortecito, about ten minutes from the Princess. Langosta is right on the beach. It's casual dining and the food is excellent and just about half of what you'd pay at jellyfish...

Have Fun !!

Peace

Lea

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
344 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

Thanks again Lea. We only have 14 more sleeps!!

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

I'd like to second Lea's comments regarding the prices & no c/cards at Jellyfish - but the food is lush - I guess they have good reason not to accept plastic - but I'm at a loss as to understand what it could be (:~)

There's a new restaurant close to Carabela Hotel called Pulpo Cojo (The lame Octopus - it may have been a victim of the Jellyfish's German Shepherds) which is getting rave reviews and it's serious competition for lots of local restaurants - it's worth a try

7. Re: Jellyfish Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 16:20