We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OK who is Jelouse right now?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
long Island NY
Level Contributor
429 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
OK who is Jelouse right now?

OK I cant spell the damn word but you get the idea? I leave Sunday...I have spent countless hours on here watching people come and go on their trips. ALL I envied as they left, to whatever resort they chose, and felt sad when they came home...not for me but for them as my trip still loomed and the anticipation was as fun as the trip will be. Now I will go and mid week become one of those the soon to go will envy and pity at the same time. once I get homw I will have no joy for those planning their trip 9just kidding I will always embrace a fellow traveler's planning and joy) but I will be back at work and jealouse of you all....so for now envy me and I know I will return the favor.

above all

LOL

Jersey City, New...
Level Contributor
986 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

I am!

I have nearly 14 weeks yet!

yikes!

how will I survive??

UGHH

anyhow - have a great trip - I'm sure you will!!

Cheers!

PS - it's: "Jealous"! LOL

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

Bon Voyage makenna1

Gonna miss your posts while your gone. "Jelouse", you can bank on it... but not for long. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you return.

Southern NH
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

i'm not jealous, only because my flight leaves in less than 12 hours. bwuahahahah

Level Contributor
163 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

I am sooooooo jealous. I'm a teacher and all my kids have end-of-school-itis and they are driving me nuts :) I still have 6 weeks to go! I hope you have a great trip and I have sure enjoyed reading your posts. Be sure to let us know how your trip went.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

Mak.

Sorry mate not jealous, you enjoy it, we've enjoyed your posts for some months now but it's time to move on.

E1

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
450 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

Any other time I may be jealous (a little), but I'll be crossing paths with you. Save me the sunshine, and some booze, other than that, grab all that you can! Time goes so quickly, enjoy yours with your family! We'll be there early Friday afternoon. Haven't even opened the suitcases yet, so I sure won't have time to be jealous..too much to do yet! Have a super vacation Makenna and family!

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province
Level Contributor
5,237 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

Have a nice trip makenna1!

Yes, i'm VERY Jelouse!

My trip is only in mid November... imagine... mid Novemver...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you return.

Enjoy!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
450 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

Makenna, by the way, will you be posting live from OB? I'd love to hear something midweek...the anticipation is killing me!! Happy travels!

Southeast, Michigan
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

!Makenna1 - I can't believe you are still posting! You wild guy! I'm thinking you enjoyed the planning way too much! Now it's time to enjoy the vacation itself!! I hope you & your family have a GREAT time!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: OK who is Jelouse right now?

makenna-

Have an awesome vacation! Yes, I'm jealous of you and come June you can be jealous of me! Your posts are a joy to read...thanks for the laughs.