We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
908 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Good Evening folks

There has been several posts where people have been able to dress their bubbakegs. In my dismay i've realised I've almost committed social faux par.

I don't want mine (Bev) when I go to be on show with all her curvyness without the enhancements that only a classy keg should have....

Can anyone point me in the right direction and hints on Bubba Keg do's and don'ts. I dont want to get there and make the mistake of dressing her up and wearing an outfit unfit for a disposable plastic cup after 5 refills.

Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated !!!

Kitty then goes and starts to assemble Bev the Kegs wardrobe and overnight bag)

Love and peace to all.

Kitty

xxx

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

When Bev is on the beach sunning she only really needs 1/2 of an outfit. Come to think of it she might need bright orange life preserver and a neoprene wetsuit, just is case she gets taken by a wave, Bev can then float her little round self above the water where she wont be missed.

boston
Level Contributor
368 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Aahh..someone who appreciates the need to dress the Bubba girls. I made bikinis and one piece bathing suits for my girl. Put them on with double stick tape and they lasted all day. I made sarongs/wraps for her as well. Went to the craft store and bought scrapbooking stickers and the like to decorate her as well. When Oceangirl and I were together we had our Bubba girls outfitted. Bartenders got a kick out of seeing her outfitted with something new everyday. Sooboy had a grass skirt around his insulated mug too. Also, had a Bubba suit case for all her outfits. (small plastic coupon holder). Unfortunately, my Bubba girl is abit upset with me as she hasn't seen daylight since we've been home and at night I'm hearing the little whimpers coming from the cabinet saying "please, oh please can I come out to play"

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
292 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

you guys are nuts!!!! lol

Minnesota
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Just remember, Bev can wear whatever she wants to, and you should not judge her... As with anyone, It's not what she looks like, but what's on the INSIDE that counts! LMAO!!!

Have a blast!

Fifi

Pocono's pa
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Sorry Bev I would like to help you out but my bubba is going ala natural so it will blend in with some of the other tourist, Oh yes maybe a light coating of spf 50 as not to get discolored.

Have a great trip.

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
908 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Bev is today wearing a plastic rain mac which really brings out the best in her. The rain really doesn't seem to bother her and because her lid is on she knows that she's still got it really going on. The V & T shes keeping safe for me is just right.

I haven't been able to pack everything for her that I'd like to. Anyone recomend a good SPF for her I don't want her to melt in the heat when we get to the majestic...

xxx

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

hi kitty, how about a couple of hair ruffs, they will look like a hula skirt when on your bubba, mine i'm afraid will be going naked, just as nature intended, i, will go topless to keep her company. bg

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Naked bg?? Did you say you wiil be joining her?? Is this a quaint Scottish custom?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

Woops missed the last bit! You will have to excuse me these tickets have gone to my head!!lol

10 more days...........

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
908 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I want my Bubbakeg to dressed appropiately. Any Hints?

hi BG

Ruffles... that would be good with a skirt. The problem with Bev is though that once she has her best outfits on she can't stay still. I don't want to have to warn her that I don't want a head on my presedente as well as hers.... Umm.

The rain mac is still in use I'm afraid it's nice shiny red one with "Bev - Im red hot whether Im cold or not!" on it. I took her into work today and she was there on my desk on display. lol.

xx