We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

HI,

My husband and i are planning a trip to punta cana for 2 weeks in september & dont know which section to book .

Does anyone know if the standard rooms in the Palace are more modern/newer & nicer than the ones in the Bavaro ? or are they basically the same ?

The pics i have seen what people have posted, the palace ones look a bit nicer !, but the facilites sound a bit better/livelier at the bavaro section (we are a couple aged 26 & 30) .

The Palace is coming out slightly cheaper for us, but the reviews and ratings seem to be better for the Bavaro on trip advisor.

also, are the rooms currently being, or have some been renovated at the bavaro section ?

any help would be appreciated, thanks

xx

Maryland
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

We will be there in July. If you have any questions or a particular picture of something you'd like whatever... let us know and we will be happy to help. I've never been to this resort but there are a few who have. Hlywud I've seen has been there several times. He gives great advice.

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Mid-america
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

try the palladium addicts board for their opinion.

just google it.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

hi justwantstotravel.

Which resort are you staying at ?

Cle3,

tried that palladium site but the dominican one doesn't appear to be working !

x

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,814 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

the facilites are a bit livelier at the bavaro section , the entire resort has been renovated in the past 2 years.All sections are great, Palace rooms are much closer to the beach than some at the Bavaro. either section you will have a great time, make sure you find Hemingways between the Bavaro lobby and beach for a wonderful quiet evening with premium drinks, it is excellent.

PM me if you would like to see pictyures I have been there 4 times.

Maryland
Level Contributor
54 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

We are staying in the Royal Suites Section. But I want to explore the whole resort because I think next year we are going to have my sister and her family join us.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

I will be staying in the Royal Suites the end of this month. Try fiestahotelgroup.com. That is the parent company and you can book directly through the hotel. It was cheaper for us to book there to stay in the royal suites than use an agent and stay in the palace loft suites.

Mid-america
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

here is the link:

palladiumaddict.net/PAForum/viewforum.php…

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

Thanks everyone !

Just this minute booked the Palladium Bavaro for sept 7th for 2 weeks !! on line with thompsons.co.uk, worked out cheaper than doing it separate.

It says junior suite on the booking, does anyone know if these have a jacuzzi & hairdryer & iron/ironing board in the room ??

also does anyone know the difference between a a juniour suite & a deluxe suite ??

thanks again, soooooooo excited now !!

xx

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

Thanks everyone !

Just this minute booked the Palladium Bavaro for sept 7th for 2 weeks !! on line with thompsons.co.uk, worked out cheaper than doing it separate.

It says junior suite on the booking, does anyone know if these have a jacuzzi & hairdryer & iron/ironing board in the room ??

Also, does anyone know the difference between a a juniour suite & a deluxe suite ??

thanks again, soooooooo excited now !!

xx

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help!! palladium Palace or palladium Bavaro

The jr. suites have an extra sitting room.