We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

Pocono, Pa
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

Hello

We are looking at Punta Cana for our 1st year anniversary. We do want a adults only resort but at the same time i dont want a resort with bolt-ons meaning one side adults only and the other Family side.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

So, then I think you should look at Excellence Punta Cana-as far as I am aware - this resort is destinct in that it is truly Adults Only. Have fun checking out the reviews and planning your trip, regards, Leigh

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

Punta Cana Princess is also Adults Only. Nice resort & you have the use of the facilities next door of it's 2 sister resorts Caribe & Tropical Princess. Enjoy!

Pocono, Pa
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

Thanks we were looking at Excellence. Read some good reviews and some bad. Well were looking to go in December so we have awhile to look and compare

Bulkington
Level Contributor
108 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

Bahia Principe Ambar is Adults only, although they have 2 hotels next door which you can use the facilities of the Punta cana and the Bavaro which are for families.

5. Re: Punta Cana Resorts Info!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 18:19