We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
2 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

Hi,

My partner and I are off to GPB on 10-8-08 for 2 weeks. I've had a good look around the websites etc. However, I have a couple of minor questions and was hoping someone who's visited could shed any light on the following?

1.Whereabouts is the spa and how much are the massages?

2.Can you get Jack Daniels at any of the bars?

3.Does the resort have any outdoor jacuzzis?

4. Is there anywhere close to the poolside that serves food?

5. Finally, is there anywhere to eat or drink at night that overlooks the beach?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to 2 weeks away from work!!!x

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,559 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

The spa is no longer down by the ocean the new spa is up by the royal gourmet restaurant and the buffet las torres. The fittness center is still located by the beach to your right of the Bavaro resort.

They serve premium liquors at the Hemingways bar and the RS, not sure about the JD.

I think the only outdoor jacuzzi is at the RS pool.

Lunch buffet is a short walk from the pool, not far at all at the Bavaro, however, the Punta Cana section pool has the buffet right aside of the pool.

There is an a la carte restaurant by the beach (Arrecife restaurant and bar)

For answers to other questions, try the Palladium Addicts Punta Cana site.

Tyne and Wear...
Level Contributor
2 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

Excellent, thanks for the advice.

Probably an obvious answer but whatis the RS and RS pool?

Finally, did you eat at the Arrecife?

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

1.Whereabouts is the spa and how much are the massages? We just got back in April - both the spa and the fitness center is now located just to the front and left of the Palace Lobby. Did not do massages, so not sure what they cost, but new fitness center looks very nice. Doesn't open until like 7:30 which is to late for me, so I walked each morning instead of hitting the gym.

2.Can you get Jack Daniels at any of the bars? Hemmingways would be the only bar that would have JD. I can't remember if they did or not, but I know they carried some of the upper brands and had Kaluha, etc. Champagne every night also.

4. Is there anywhere close to the poolside that serves food? Punta Cana pool has a buffet lunch right next to it. We had lunch there a couple of times. Also got some wings there one day. Right in front of the beach so short walk.

5. Finally, is there anywhere to eat or drink at night that overlooks the beach? You got that answer. We did not eat there. The buffets were so good (especially El Cathedral in the Bavaro section) that we only ate at the Mexican one night. Rest of our meals were at the buffet.

We loved it at this resort and cannot wait to go back. Have fun.

b.c. canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

we had a couples massage,we paid $80 and was well worth it.........there is a grill down on the beach at lunch time,serves hamburgers,hot dogs and chicken

5. Re: Where's the Spa at the Grand Palladium Bavaro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 06:27