We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

My husband and I have been regulars at the PCP for the last couple of years and have never heard, nor experienced any food issues at this resort. I booked to go back for August 22 for 9 days, so started to read some of the most recent reviews to get some up to date info on what might of been going on there over the past while. I am quite concerned that something has happened with food quality and illnesses. Seems that most are still pleased with the resort itself and the service, but this HUGE issue about the food is concerning me. The resort has taken a hit in the TA rating due to it as well I think.

If anyone has been there over the past 3-4 months, can you please provide any feedback on what you observed or heard about while you were there. Any other info you might have is welcome too!!

Thanks in advance..........Vicki

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

Hi Vicki,

My husband and I just returned from PCP last Sat. and we did not have any food issues. I used the "rule" if it doesn't look good, don't eat it. We were at the PCP for 10 days and neither one of us got sick. I wouldn't worry about it. I know I did and we had no problems. Please feel free to ask any questions concerning the resort or the food. Have a wonderful time!

Stacie

LJR
Saco, Maine
Level Contributor
344 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

We were there in May and had no issues. We were actually pleased with the food.

Toronto
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

I am here now, absolutely no issues with food. What people don't realize is that it is not only food that makes you sick, alchohol and sunstroke do the same.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

I am here now as well. No issue with the food, except that sometimes I do not know when to stop and THEN I start to get sick :)

No really, so far the food is just fine and I have had no "toilet issues".

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

TorontoTee - hope you have a fantastic vacation, regards, Leigh

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,479 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

We were at the PCP for our second visit in June. We arrived on 19 June and stayed for two weeks. We had no problems with the food at all.

We had a great time at this wonderful resort, don't worry about a thing.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

Thank you everyone..............As I have been to this resort a couple of times in the past and never saw or heard of any food problems, I just became a little concerned due to the last wave of recent TA posts. Can't wait to get there....20 days to go!

Vicki

Fort Lauderdale FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

Hi Vicki,

Was at PCP from July 24-July 29. No problems whatsoever with the food. I actually liked the food very much. I ate at all the restaurants at the resort with no problems, but I do not eat anything I do not recognize.

Carol

9. Re: What's up with the food issues at the PC Princess..???????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 13:15