We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Ounta Cana Upgrades

Durham
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Ounta Cana Upgrades

Hi,

Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade from a standard room to a villa in the resort?

I know you can upgrade to the Royal Suites but know the Punta Cana section has its own villa's.

I was there in May and wondered if they would do this free or how much it would be to upgrade tot he villa.

Thanks.

John

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Ounta Cana Upgrades

I pulled this info off the Palladium Addict website for you regarding cost of room upgrades. It sounds like you want to upgrade from a deluxe room to a suite? According to the info, it would be $15.00 per person per night.

upgrades are 15$ per person per night per category of upgrade for example we upgraded from a deluxe room to a royal suite which for us was 3 catagories deluxe-junior suite-royal suite so it was 45$ a night per person so if you have a standard room in the bavaro section I would imagine it would be that much. but do email and ask the resort.

2. Re: Grand Palladium Ounta Cana Upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 17:20