We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sirenis tropical.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
sirenis tropical.

well folks, its just beautifull here. the sun is out and the place is gorgeious. if you dont like this place i dont know what would please you in a hotel. just popped on to say we had arrived and will head to the beach now. we had a great time with rainbowkitty and her partner at gatwick the night before we flew out and she is at the majestic colonial, i think !, bg

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: sirenis tropical.

hi , at the start of the week we filled in a questionair about the hotel and in the suggestions box they asked what they could do better or to help. so i filled in somethings. on tuesday when we got back from the beach we had a large plate of fruit and a bottle of rum in our room , (not asked for ) the next day when we got back a coffee machine was there (suggested they put ones in rooms ) and at night when we came back from dinner there was an ironing board and iron in the bedroom ( not asked for ), so it pays to fill in these forms as they genuinely want to help make your stay as good as possible. later i have a meeting with the management to talk about a few other thing on my form . not on the beach today as taking the time to go to the spa and use the suana's etc and to walk right around the complex and see it propery. sorry if any spelling miskates on this and previous posts (puerto ricain (porto ricans) etc as no spell check on these machines ) .bg

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: sirenis tropical.

Well done for all the extras!

I don't suppose the spelling mistakes have anything to do with the amount of alchol.........hic ........hic..........cocktails you may have consumed?????

(I'm only jealous - have one for me)

Mol x

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,594 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: sirenis tropical.

bg......have a fabulous time.....I would love to visit the Sirenis someday....I enjoy that playful water! Thanks for taking the time to make it better for others.

Oceangirl

xoxoxoxoxo

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: sirenis tropical.

we have ate at the gourmet restaurant tonight and it was fabulous, so please forgive any spelling as the drink has gone to my head a bit LOL. i have found that the holes in my apartment wall outside are homes for some blue crabs. we also see bats at night now. pedro, the guest services manager is realy great and has been very nice to us because of a few problems we had at the a la catre restaruants last week. we slept for hours today on the beach and will be sorry to leave here in two days time . bg

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: sirenis tropical.

Make the most of it bg,

your time is nearly up!! Soon you'll be back to the tropical weather in sunny Scotland - imagine the swaying palms, blue skies, hunky manservants - ( yes you will certainly have to imagine cos you won't be coming home to any of that I'm sure !!).lol

Have a lovely last couple of days - you will always have the memories......................

Mol x

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: sirenis tropical.

Hey BG - I am so happy the resort is taking good care of you and Hubby - we really enjoyed ourselves at this resort too. Soak up every last minute you have left - Kindest Regards - Leigh

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: sirenis tropical.

last night was amazing , we ate at the goumet restaruant and it is top notch , the beef was to die for and all the champange and wine , well, i was rather tipsy when we finished as he kept refilling the classes evry time we had a few mouth fulls. just one more day in paradise. found out today that we cannot but tickets for the exec lounge at the airport as it is for americans and canadians only, no brits allowed, so we will just have to sweat it out until we get on the plane, its going to be a very smelly journey home!!!. bg

North Truro...
Level Contributor
8,594 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: sirenis tropical.

that certainly doesn't sound fair at all!

dumfries scotland
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: sirenis tropical.

hi bg

there no need to sweat it out at the airport, if you go up the ramp to the food court on the left hand side there is a sign for terminal 2 (i think its 2), go through and down the stairs and you will get through to the beautifully airconditioned departure lounge..... there is even a door to go outside and soak up the last of the sun.

hope you have a good flight home

shona x

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: sirenis tropical.

Hi bg ,

if you go upstairs where the food is there is a bar at the right hand side of the foodies that is air conditioned - only small but not alot of poeple in

Mol x