We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Garden view rooms at EPC

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Best Garden view rooms at EPC

Which building blocks have the best Garden View rooms at Excellence Punta Cana? Is it better to reserve a top floor or a ground floor room?

ardrossan,alberta
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Garden view rooms at EPC

I don't know about which block, as we don't go until November, but I gather from other posts that if you want a view, it's best to be on an upper floor, as the trees, and plants will block your view on the ground floor.So, I guess it depends what you want.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,620 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Garden view rooms at EPC

Hi

Personally I think that the arc of buildings that make up #3, #2 & #4 are nice and as they overlook a coconut palm grove, a pond and towards the gardens and the land beyond.

I would go for the middle floor and if you look at the photographs attached to my last review you will see some of the buildings I mention.

Essex
Level Contributor
76 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Garden view rooms at EPC

I took FF's expert advice plus that of another valued TA forum contributor and asked for rooms 3206, 3207 or 3208. These are in block 3 and are on the top (2nd) floor. Was allocated 3207 and that had as good a view of the ocean as some of the actual Ocean View rooms.

4. Re: Best Garden view rooms at EPC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 20:18