We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing from EPC?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ardrossan,alberta
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Golfing from EPC?

Has anyone gone golfing from EPC? It looks not too far going by a map on one of the other posts. Or is that golf course private?

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,814 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfing from EPC?

The nearest golf couse is likely about 20 minutes by cab.

California
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfing from EPC?

I did not take my clubs, this time, as it was all about my wife. But i can say, we went on a tour to casa de campo, and that is where the teeth of the dog is. I think it is a Pete dye course, and it is beautiful, and i dont know the cost, but i think you have to be staying in casa de campo to play it. One of the top 20 world wide courses in golf digest. It is awesome. but im a 20 handicap, so its probably trouble!

California
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golfing from EPC?

And we stayed at excellence, and its a long haul

4. Re: Golfing from EPC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 18:19