We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Bars...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Bars...

We are staying at The Grand Palladium at the Royal Suites Turquesa Nov.29-Dec.6

Plan on visiting El Cortecito and The Crazy Gator beach bars on our visit do they take US currency at the local beach bars?

wildrose wisconsin
Level Contributor
712 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Bars...

where is the crazy gator beach bar??

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Bars...

can't ya see me??

open your eyes.

heck, right, you still did not arrive, ha ha.

i am sitting right there right now,

the Crazy Gator Beach bar.

hey, before again people, assume that all such businesses are mine,

NOAP,

i have actually from this afternoon 5 beers on my bill and will pay them for the same rate than anybody else before i go.

but on the same little property i have one of my admin offices, the one for my secre who takes care about my taxes, so i am here often, yeap.

it is in el cortecito, when you walk the beach from the palladium over here, right where the palladium ends and cortecito begins, you turn right(away from the water, lol) and walk 30 meters straight on, you can't miss the spot with the presidente umbrellas outside.

to John's OP:

yes,

all businesses here in that area take US$ currency, and in case for what ever reason you want to exchange any currency in pesos there is the Banca Barrican exchange bank 20 meters aside across the street, always the best exchange rates in the area.

happy sunday

Mike

toronto
Level Contributor
275 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Bars...

which Grand Palladium is Royal Suites Turquesa

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Bars...

The Royal Suites Turquesa is part of the Grand Palladium but its a separate resort that's adults only.

5. Re: Beach Bars...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 22:24