We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cant Wait......

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cant Wait......

Its still October and we just got blasted with 13 inches of snow today way to early for this. Only 31 days left to paradise at the Royal Turquesa.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
403 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cant Wait......

We woke up to a covering of snow today. Not 13 inches. I think it is the cold and wind I hate most of all. At least in 30 days you will be out of here..

Have a great trip, and let us know when you return.

Rockwood, Canada
Level Contributor
325 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cant Wait......

WOW you did get blasted. Parts of Ontario did to. We just got flurries but boy it is windy and cold.

We ave 30 days to go. We leave on the 28th of November for Grand Paradise Bavaro. Yippeeeeeeee

Katie

Mentioned in this post
Bavaro
Bavaro
Dominican Republic
Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
8,142 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cant Wait......

Only 3" at my house, but TOO MUCH for October. I was not amused.....

4. Re: Cant Wait......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 10:19