We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic review up on another site

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,815 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic review up on another site

An honest review from the owner of the other Dominican Republic site has been posted.

debbiesdominicantravel.com/majesticelegance.…

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic review up on another site

Well - that was what we call a Real Review - this hotel will be the one that sets the bar for others. Wish I was going - maybe someday. Thanks for posting this Wud - Leigh

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic review up on another site

Very well written review. My favorite part was......

Majestic Elegance is a new hotel – there will be growing pains. Go with an open mind and you will enjoy…it will improve on a daily basis! Staff are friendly and eager to serve you.

Thanks so much Wud for taking the time to post the link. And, for everthing else you have done by posting your pre-review/pictures, and for taking time during your vacation a few weeks ago to check out the Elegance.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,771 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic review up on another site

Thanks for the link Wud. I guess...in words...she is concuring with the other reviews. Yes...it is presently a work in progress and there will be bumps along the way. The reviews here say more or less the same....thus "honest" as well.

As mentioned many times....a new resort is NOT for everyone....at least not in the early stages...ie....1st month of operation.

Unfortunately many have just about pee'd themselves with anticipation...and built up this utopian expectation based on the service recieved at Colonial....realistically it will take some time to develop...as did Colonial and any other resort when it first opened.

Cheers

PCMike

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,815 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic review up on another site

PcMike "realistically it will take some time to develop...as did Colonial and any other resort when it first opened."

I totally agree with this statement. Mike has been through it and know!

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic review up on another site

very nice review...very well written....hope to get to punta cana someday....looking for a resort with adult only section.....and one that serves american beer...bud....for husband....what type of beer will be in the ME?

love the pics...would love to try it....

DR
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic review up on another site

You will love Punta Cana, it is a fabulous area.

Bavaro
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic review up on another site

I ust read the review sounds like a nice resort, I will have to have a looks.

8. Re: Majestic review up on another site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 18:19