We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info on super vacilon tour

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
25 miles north of...
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
info on super vacilon tour

Hola , Going to IfA Bavaro mid Feb. and I came across a tour called Super Vacilon that looked like a boat ride to a deserted beach or island with a beautiful beach and corral reef for snorkeling.Anyone know where I can find out more info on this (costs,more pictures). Adios for now...

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,797 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: info on super vacilon tour

In 23 trips to Punta Cana

I have never heard of it......

england
Level Contributor
5,648 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: info on super vacilon tour

Nearest to that would paradise Island but that's up north Near Puerto Plata

25 miles north of...
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: info on super vacilon tour

Seems I have been miss led or have misinterped what I read -----Thanks for the reply.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: info on super vacilon tour

There are tours to Sonoa Island. You take a bus to Bayhibie on the Caribbean side of the Island, then a speedboat one way and a catamaran the other way. Along the way you stop to snorkle, stop at the natural pool swim and hold starfish, drink cuba libres, Go to the Island have lunch there, stay a couple of hrs. The water is so calm and blue. The speedboad bumpy especially in front (ouch my tailbone) sit in the back if you dont wand a jarring ride. The Catamaran has more drinks, music dancing, or just strech out on the deck and catch the sun. There isn't much on the Island a very basic kinda rustic bathroom, there are beach chairs. A buffet type station is set up where you get lunch. The beach is to die for. There are people there who will get you a fresh coconut right off the trees and cut it open add some rum or not. The ride there takes a couple of hrs each way. When I took the trip I was on staying at a resort a few minutes from Bayhibe.

They offer the tour in all the resorts in Punta Cana. this might be the one you are thinking of. There is another tour to Catalina Island. this one I know little about.

Moorefield, Ontario...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: info on super vacilon tour

SUPER VACILON

Visit Altos de Chavon and the Casa de Campo marina, then sail to Catalina Island, known for its coral reefs, heavenly beaches and snorkelling. Discover the impressive marine life, and enjoy lunch on the beach.

This was posted on the Air Transat website. How long would it take to get to the above places? Is this offered at the hotels?

25 miles north of...
Level Contributor
91 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: info on super vacilon tour

Thanks subwayslave+bardo01 for your reply.I knew of the Sonoa island tour and yes it was at the transit holiday site I saw a tour called Super Vacilon which just may be the Catalina island tour.Does anyone know where I can find some pictures of either of these spots.---Chow

7. Re: info on super vacilon tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 19:19