We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is that time to book again?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Is that time to book again?

Just came back from Catalonia Bavaro. Next day I'm looking for deals for next trip to Caribbean.

How long it takes you to book again after your last trip?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is that time to book again?

I go once a month from september thru April.

b.c. canada
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is that time to book again?

we got back nov 27 and i,m looking to book some where again in march actually my husband said i was already thinking about next trip on the flight home

Manahawkin, New...
Level Contributor
457 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is that time to book again?

We got back in May 08 and we just booked this month for May 09! Can't wait to go back to Punta Cana!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
822 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is that time to book again?

We booked in October for late March and I just received my guide books for South Africa in May, 2010. I am already planning that and starting to haunt the Cape Town forums. Thats going to be a big one and also our honeymoon!

-Surf:)

NJ
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is that time to book again?

WOW! Life from trip to trip... My life - is a trip!

I noticed that when I book too early in advance I'm getting tired from the resort I'm planning to visit (sounds crazy, I know) But after looking on so many pictures, reading reviews I'm getting impression I already went there! And I'm ready to go on to the next place before I went to the current one. Researching (virtual visiting) other places helps me switch back and warm up to the current trip again. Actually it seems to me that I never stop traveling virtually. And this is great. It helps me relax in a bad day at work, and overcome daily stress. I think that's why we all here at trip adviser - it's our escape!

So by the time I come back I'm more then ready and usually have my next place in mind....

6. Re: Is that time to book again?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 00:17