We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have no patience :(

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
205 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
I have no patience :(

Being smarter this time than the years before - I waited until last week to book our first vacation for 09 so I didnt have to look at my count down calendar with 3 digits on it :) You know - most times you book as soon as you get back for next year and have to do the million day count downs that seem to last forever :)

However, we booked for Dreams Palm Beach. Even though we are leaving next month - now I am being to impatient with wanting reviews!

Please one review! lol I need one to keep going! Someone anyone! Lets see some pics!! It has been open for 7 days - someone has to have something!

Signed Im going nuts without reviews,

Trip Advisor Junkie Georgean

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I have no patience :(

LOL!!! I am right there with you...

I cannot wait for the first reviews to start to trickle in...and some pics too!

I am beside myself with excitment to see it!!!

When in January will you be there?

I keep "day DREAMing" about it...

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
205 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I have no patience :(

We actually will be there on Feb 2nd (My husband made me promise to be here for the SuperBowl in case our beloved Steelers make it this year!)

We are so excited....but I just cant wait to see the reviews! The reviews from the old sunscape pc didnt look to promising - but then again you cant trust everything.

The pics on the Dreams website look so nice - how about those rooms? They lookso pretty. The negative side of me is just worried is that pics are of like the super duper rooms and not what you will actually get :(. My luck I will end up with the rooms they didnt get to remodel..

Aaaah the suspense of it all!! I cant wait to see your "live from" posts though,,,I know they will be coming soon!!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I have no patience :(

Georgean...

LOL...You are too funny! ALL the rooms got a remodel so not to worry that you will be in an old room...they ALL got re done!

I think the ones on the site are probably the "high end" or Preferred Club rooms...but I would imagine even the run of house or deluxe...would be pretty nice too!

The area the resort is located in is really nice...I love that stretch of beach...so pretty!

Remind your hubby that they do "Monday Night Foot Ball" on the Beach there too! Big screen on the beach and chillin watch the game!!! Pretty nice!

Last Year I was at SUNscape Casa Del Mar which is now Dreams LaRomana and they had the Super Bowl on the beach on the big screen! AMAZING...and a huge party to go along with it!!! The crowd loved it!

This is an AMResorts tradition...they go all out for football and Super Bowl especially!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,929 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I have no patience :(

I have been at Dreams PC and the old Secrets when Pittsburgh has played in playoff games. It is a lot of fun, especially if the game is at night and you can watch on the beach. I know that Dreams will have a big SuperBowl party. We watched the Steelers win 2 playoff games one year and were thinking of returning a few weeks later just to go to the Superbowl party. We will be at Dreams PC for one of the playoff games on the 18th. Have fun!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I have no patience :(

Can't wait for a review either!!!! Come on people! Get on that computer and write those reviews!!! Super Bowl on the beach would be awesome too...

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I have no patience :(

I need Baltimore to lose so the PATRIOTS can get a wild card!!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
205 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I have no patience :(

lol we always want Baltimore to lose :)

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,929 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I have no patience :(

Baltimore is good at losing! No offense BB.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I have no patience :(

LOL Guys....No offense taken...I am not big into the sports scene...so no offense taken...hehehe!

Happy Travels all!

bb/mt

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
264 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I have no patience :(

bb/mt:

I have to disagree with you that ALL rooms have been completely remodeled. I can give you a room to look at when you arrive...you will be SHOCKED!

Here goes:

toilet was old, had horrible stains on seat and in bowl. Was not new. The area behind the seat was really gross. No way was this replaced.

The shower WAS original floor. The tile showed lots of wear and tear. Noway was this new.

The mirrors looked original or form last resort. Lots of scratches, dings, markings on them. Very dirty too.

just to name a few...............