We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wicked deal Halifax direct....Edenh Real Arena

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
wicked deal Halifax direct....Edenh Real Arena

Hey Guys, good deal in the paper today for April 9, Edenh for $1099.00 (plus tax, of course) Not too shabby... This price is on par for what we paid last year for it when it was brand spanking and had some growing pains. I think we paid $4200.00 total last year for 2 weeks.

It was well worth it, the resort was awesome.

-Surf:)

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,554 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wicked deal Halifax direct....Edenh Real Arena

Hi There!

It appears they have definately ironed out any of the initial growing pains they may gave encountered. We just returned from 2 weeks of impecable service and fantastic beach weather. We were very impressed and have decided to make this resort one we return to and highly recommend.

Bubby

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wicked deal Halifax direct....Edenh Real Arena

Personally, I didn't notice any real issues when we were there last March. It was a first class operation even then. Our view was the pits but that was due to ongoing construction and we knew that going in. No biggie. I would also recommend this resort to anyone.

I actually called Mike twice while I was there for excursion details and directions and he helped a great deal with something that wasn't even his job.

We are off to the Mayan this year, but I am hooked on the PC forum community, maybe forever!

-Surf:)

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wicked deal Halifax direct....Edenh Real Arena

Hey 2weeksnextyear,

We were also at the Edenh last march and had no issues.And like you we are off to the Mayan this year but I still cheak in on the Punta Cana forms.

Happy Holidays,

SandDog

4. Re: wicked deal Halifax direct....Edenh Real Arena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 10:19