We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,932 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

Just 5 more sleeps til we are once again in PC. Staying at the Bahia Ambar for 2 weeks. The place sounds great. Even received confimation of my first 4 a la carte requests. Could have done more but wanted to wait until I'm there to check all the restaurants out first. But that will take me thru the first few days. Even was able to book for the evening of the day we arrive! Now that is service!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
896 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

You're going to have a great time. We were there last February and it's a lovely resort with most of the a la cartes at the main resort. Get up early to get covered seats by the pool, though (7.45 or earlier)!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,932 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

Thanks - I usually go for early morning coffee and set up towels at the pool then and set there and have my coffee while I wait for my freind to get ready to go for breakfast.

Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

lucky you 48 more sleeps and we will be at the Bahia Ambar drinking something exotic!

ontario
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

Hi,

We have a few more sleeps than you before we are at the Ambar. I was wondering how you prebooked your al a cartes. Have a great time!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,932 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

I e-mailed the resort. I think there is an address posted on here somewheres and that is what I used. They got right back to me and said they would do what they could. I was just expecting to find out when I got there but instead they actually e-mailed me the bookings.

Dayton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Dayton
Level Contributor
431 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

9 more sleeps for me until BP Ambar!!! Getting out of the snow and ice AHHHhhhhhhh.

krt
Peterborough, ON
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

25 more sleeps for me! Going Feb 5th! Hubby will be playing in the sand all week building sandsculptures!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
303 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

28 more sleeps for us!!!! it can't get here soon enough! Been shoveling snow all day!!

9. Re: 5 more sleeps til Bahia Ambar!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 21:23