We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Ottawa
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Just wondering if there will be many families at the Majestic Colonial with kids week of Jan26-Feb2? We are two families with 4 boys between ages 8-10...

Ottawa
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Bump... any families out there?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

We won't be there until May. There will be 2 boys and 3 girls travelling with us. Please let me know what the kids think of the resort and if there is anything special I should take along for them. Have a great trip!

New York
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Princess, when in May will you be there and what are the ages of your kids. My wife and I will be there with our son, he is very young but should be running around by then.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Princess, I will write a review when I return because although the Colonial won a "best family resort" designation a while ago, there are very few reviews from a family perspective- weird, eh?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

We will be there the 13-20th. The kids ages are 16,15,11,8, and 5. If you are there at the same time we would love to meet up with you.

Orangeville, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Will be there with my wife and son who is 7 from jan 23-30

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

cc9755, Please write a report when you get back--my kids are getting excited and are asking all kinds of questions :) Have a great time!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

cc9755, Great to hear that there will at least one other schoolage boy around when we are there. If you get a chance write a post before Jan 26th with any pertinent family info. We were told that they show a movie in the kids club at 7pm, we are hoping to go to the adult only rest. called Le Gourmet one night and have them watch a movie. Apparently the kids club also went through some renovations (?) recently - would be nice to know exactly what is there- are the pool slides new or improved somehow (they look kind of small. What game systems do they have now etc. Any help would be appreciated.

:) Cheers from frozen Ottawa

Orangeville, Canada
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

Was just talking to a friend. I knew he was going to Punta Cana but didn't know he was staying at the Majestic. He just got back on Saturday. He said he didn't see alot of kids but that my son would love it especially the pool. He gave the place a great review from rooms to grounds to food.

Boston...
Level Contributor
574 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Majestic Colonial with kids Jan26

My family is heading to Majestic Colonial during winter school vaca in the northeast (MA) Feb.15-22 -traveling with 13 yr old & hubby. Anyone else going at that time ?