We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium help please

isle of wight
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grand Palladium help please

I am think of going to Grand Palladium Punta Cana in November. I have read some of the reviews & would like to know if I have chosen wisely.

One big question, Mossies, are they a huge problem as they are on the north of the Island???

Any help/ tips gratefully received.

Thanks

murillo
Level Contributor
6,326 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium help please

daisyroots1 , We were there in 07 for two weeks in Feb.and are going back this year too.In 6 years we've seen 3 mosquitos in Punta Cana.Don't know what people are talking about unless they are wearing mossie channel #5.They must just love them.Never thought of going in November .Try asking punta cana mike or vienemo , they live there and know where Steve's is.ha ha

Watford, UK
Level Contributor
968 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium help please

Hi daisyroots

We went last year in April and loved it so much we are going back again in May for our honeymoon.

Beleive me, it there is something around that bites, it normally gets me! I did not have one bite, neither did i see a mossie.

You get some good reviews and some bad, all depends on your expectations, All I can say is, we loved it and would not hesitate to recommend it.

montreal
Level Contributor
651 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium help please

was at the occidental end of november 05 never saw a mosquito

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium help please

7 trips to PC, not one bite.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium help please

I was at the Palladium this past November and never saw a single mosquito and believe me if there were any, they would have found me ;)

6. Re: Grand Palladium help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 03:17