We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Cincinnati
12 posts
Save Topic
Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Pulled from the Dreams Palm Beach website: "$200 in resort credit for use towards spa treatments, romantic dining and specialty wines to make your stay even more merry! Hurry, these holiday rewards only last through January 31, 2009!

With every new minimum three-night reservation guests will receive a $200 resort credit applicable as follows: $100 USD for the spa with two coupons of $40 USD and one coupon of $20 USD; $60 USD for romantic dinners with one coupon of $40 USD and one coupon of $20 USD; $40 USD for bottles of wine at any of our restaurants with two coupons of $20 USD. Resort credit coupons can not be combined. Resort credit is non-transferable, non-refundable, and holds no cash value. Spa credit is only applicable towards treatments and cannot be used for spa product purchases. All spa credit coupon increments are not combinable and must be used separately."

Does anyone know if this is per room or per person?

Are there any recommendations for how to best spend this credit?

bebopp
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

WHERE can I get that? Do you have a site or link?

Thanks!

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

I believe it's per room or "booking". If you travel "single" occupancy, it could apply to both of you, if you select "double" that makes it one booking so one per room.

It's a great deal if you get that bonus for booking in this way, but I often find that booking through the website isn't the best price. If you compare with other means of reserving and get a better price elsewhere, you may be able to use the saved money for whatever you want be it ALL for spa services or ALL for wine. 3 days is a bit short though and some booking agencies don't take reservations of less than 4 days. If you're up for the 3 night minimum this really might be your best bet.

Kaki

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

bebopp, you can see it under the Promotions page on their website at dreamsresorts.com/drepb/promotions.html

Kaki

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Hola Alisonlm,

I just got back from Dreams Palm Beach and loved it, the spa is so very intimate and the services and staff are lovley

You can write down to

Hilario Peralta, Guest Services Manager

concierge@dreamspalmbeachpuntacana.com.do

Or to

Jhoamma Fernandez

Spa Manager

Dreams Palm Beach

spa@dreamspalmbeachpuntacana.com.do

If you have any questions or concerns....

I didn't get the deal with the credits...so enjoy them!

Have a wonderful trip....

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

bebopp
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

baltobabe,

Thanks for those email addesses. I emailed both of them to find out about trying to get those credits even though we purchased through Apples; not online.

Hey, never hurts to ask! :)

Also asked for prices for the romantic dinner on the beach...that would be awesome! You wouldn't know what that cost is would you?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Hola Dear!

I don't have the exact price...sorry...but am thinking it is between $150 to 175 per couple and included your choice of menu and a private waiter..very romantic...now if I only had someone to be romantic with...hehehe!!! Just kidding! I am happy with Leopardo...but he is not very romantic! LOL!

Our Amigo Hilario and Johamma will be back in touch with you I'm sure!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

bebopp
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Not a bad price...and my hubby wouldn't know a 'romantic' gesture if it hit him on the head...but I can always..."DREAM" lol

I do hope they will get back to me! We are excited about the trip, but a bit nervous too, due to all the reviews. We definately are going to go with a good attitude! Thanks for your responses!

Cincinnati
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Our travel agent (listed below) was able to get us the credit. She found us a great price for 4 nights and she was a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for the info on that it's for each booking - we have 2 rooms/4 people (2 generations of sisters) and if we do the romantic dinner on the beach we might have a hoot of a time!

Wayfarer Travel Service, Inc

Cincinnati, Ohio 45243

A Proud Member of Ensemble Travel

Laura Rinsky

Ph: 513.271.4637

Fax: 513.271.4652

laura@wayfarertravel.com

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

Alisonlm!

How wonderful! I bet you and your sisters are going to have a BLAST!

So glad you were able to get the credits!

I love when things work out like that!

Enjoy your trip and please come back here and on the Dreams Forum too and let us know how it was!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

bebopp
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Dreams Palm Beach - Jan 2009 $200 credit

I'm actually going to see my travel agent today.

Good for you to be able to get them! WooHoo..there's hope yet! :)