We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from the Ambar

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,919 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from the Ambar

Just returned yesterday - back to the cold! Resort was tops - one of the best. Didn't want to leave. Review and pics will be following shortly!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
759 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

It's great to hear that! We'll be there in a few weeks! Can't wait to read review & see pics!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

Can't wait for your review + pics - I'm going March 20th. What room were you in?

Michigan
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

Would love to see pics and review. We're going in 17 days!! Not soon enough!

chicago
Level Contributor
225 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

I will be there in 15 days so excited due to waking up to MORE SNOW!!! ahh does it ever stop! From Chicago any other chicagoeans joining?!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,919 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

We ended up in room 61301. Turned out to be alright -2nd building in from the beach.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

I know in a previous post you mentioned that you'd made a room request. Which room(s) had you asked for? I'm hoping for 60 or 67, although a friend who's been there said there is no bad location. Just hoping to be as close to the beach as possible so that I can use my own bathroom vs the public one! What were your favourite restaurants? Any special drinks you'd recommend? Did you have room service? Thanks!

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
462 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

Hey sackie, what time is everyone getting up to get the pool huts (palapas - shade), I know you can only get the chairs at 8:00am, if it is the same as last year.

Thanks, snow storm tonight, welcome home. hehee

Ponoka, Canada
Level Contributor
157 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

We leave March 5th and can hardly wait!! Like last year when we travelled to the Valentin on the Mayan - have become totally addicted to the tripadvisor reviews and forums on the Ambar!! Looking forward to your review...

buffalo ny
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

we are going from Buffalo in a few weeks! Can't wait to see your pictures. Any recommendations on resteraunts?

buffalo ny
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Just returned from the Ambar

we are going from Buffalo in a few weeks! Can't wait to see your pictures. Any recommendations on resteraunts