We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Truro, Canada
Level Contributor
441 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Although we've never called them Bubba Kegs, we do use them. We haven't done an AI before but do like to use these large insulated mugs for our own use when renting condos when we go South. Fewer trips back for refills.

We don't usually take one with us and prefer to buy them once we get to where ever we're going and then take them home as a souvenir. We use them at home in the summer for the same reason as when away.

The question is...can we buy them when we are in PC, we will be staying at the Occidental.

Bridgewater, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Not sure if they can be bought there? We will be 2 couples going to PC for the first time and have decided to take both sizes with us,doesn't seem to be a problem with them,pretty much the "norm".We are also staying at the OGPC,be there Feb.21-28,can't wait to be away from the miserable N.S.weather we've been having,maybe see you there?

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Spoke with Steve (Steve's bar)a while back. NO bubba's for sale in PC

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

and if they were available there, they would cost moe than the $5.99 CANADIAN TIRE is selling them for this week (maybe last week, got a few more for us!!)

milton on
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

leaving tomorrow morning and taking bubba kegs with us. they have been on sale at canadian tire for the last week. they are a north american product and not likely available in pc and if they were you would probably pay 3-4 times the price. go to crappy tire.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
344 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Being from the US, I did not have access to the real "bubbas"...kind of envious seeing the real deal last week at the GBP.

We got inexpensive 32 ounce mugs, which were exhausted by the end of our stay. Put them into the recyling bin at PUJ after my last sip of Presidente'.

Regina, SK, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

gfkr2 -

There's a website: www.bubbakeg.com

It shows that they're a US company out of Georgia. Drop them an email and see if they can provide you with any info on where you can get some bubbas for your next trip.

New York
Level Contributor
156 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Bubba kegs are available all over the US. We are from New York and bring them with us to all our AI Resorts. You can get them at a number of places including target, home depot, walmart, Dicks Sporting Goods and Sports Authority. They might be a seasonal item in many stores but we found them in January at Target. You can also check out there website, i think it is www.bubbakeg.com, but if not, just search it and you will find it ... Good Luck!

Regina, SK, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

P.S. - Got mine - scooped a couple up in the Canadian Tire sale!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
344 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Sure many places in the US carry insulated mugs...but I had no luck finding the real bubba kegs.

New York
Level Contributor
156 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bubba Kegs in Punta Cana?

Got 2 new ones last week at Target! The real deal Bubba Kegs!