We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from GBP Bavaro Royal Golden Club...Questions?

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from GBP Bavaro Royal Golden Club...Questions?

We just returned from GBP Bavaro in PC. Had a fabulous time. We were there for a wedding. It was beautiful. The weather was terrific! If you want to know anything specific, I will try to help out. The Royal Golden Club definitely had it's advantages, with being right on the beach, free internet, etc.

montreal
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from GBP Bavaro Royal Golden Club...Questions?

glad u had a great time.

where u able to use the pool which is also used by diamond club or did they chase u out.

do u have an email for the reservation desk so i can reserve some rooms?

thanks

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from GBP Bavaro Royal Golden Club...Questions?

We were not able to use the Diamond pool and I don't have an email. We never had to request rooms because we were with a group booking. Maybe see if you can find the hotel webstie and look for an email?

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,220 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from GBP Bavaro Royal Golden Club...Questions?

Cornelia,

Here is the email address you may wish to use - email your request to Albania Batista at

asistenteventasbppuj@bahia-principe.com

Have a great trip !

John

Brooklin

4. Re: Just back from GBP Bavaro Royal Golden Club...Questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 09:24