We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
North Carolina
Level Contributor
266 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
VacMart.com Question

I was referred to VacMart.com from another user and have to admit I'm abit skeptical about these people. The old saying is if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

They are quoting me a price for a room that is over 300 cheaper than what I've seen on the internet as well as from my travel agent.

Anyone have any experience with these people?

Maine
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: VacMart.com Question

We bought our package through them...We did get a great deal! We haven't traveled yet, but we have received our information on time, and they have always responded to my e-mails?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
266 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VacMart.com Question

Did you receive any confirmation number from the resort?

Maine
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: VacMart.com Question

VacMart sent me a hotel conformation number, but I have not received anything from the hotel!

Maine
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: VacMart.com Question

BBB Reliability Report for

Vacation Travel Mart, The

A BBB Accredited business since 02/28/2007

Before I booked I checked with the Better Business and they have an A rating? That is what I based my booking decision on.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,210 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VacMart.com Question

I've used them for two trips and will be using them again in the future. Nothing but good things to say about their service from me.

-Brugal

Winthrop, Maine
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: VacMart.com Question

Hola: What can we say. VacMart has been great for us in all of our 9 trips to the DR. For us, they are the best.

Mike & Cyndie - The Maineacs

pg, maryland
Level Contributor
235 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: VacMart.com Question

I am booking thru them i got refered fromwhat i believe to be a reliable source on here i dont think they play game . I cant lie they got me a unbelievable deal too

Tampa
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: VacMart.com Question

We just booked with them and everything went smoothly. The hotel has our reservation and the airline has our seat assignment. They were cheaper and we got what we needed. You can call them at (800)288-1435 as for Marrisa or Beth they will take care of you...

Majestic here we come!!!!!!

NY
Level Contributor
681 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: VacMart.com Question

I have used them twice in the past. Both times, they delivered. I have nothing bad to say about them.

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
159 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: VacMart.com Question

I have used them twice. They always beat everyones prices from the USA. I highly recommend them. if you have questions you can call or email them. There is no need to worry whatsoever about using them. Have fun!