We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

I would appreciate any info about the photo packages that Secrets has to offer from their on resort photographers. This is not for a wedding or anniversary. Just would like to have some nice pics taken of the wife and I. I have read in the reviews that they do a really good job.

Medford, New Jersey
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

When will you be there? I am a photographer and I will be there from 11-9 to 11-14. I am bringing my photo gear to take some shots of my wife and I for her 40th birthday and our 15th wedding anniversary. I'd be happy to shoot some pictures for you if we'll be there at the same time.

Paul

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

GulfStream,

Thanks so much for the offer. But, we will be checking out on Nov. 5. Have a great time there. We did last Nov. and I am sure this year will be just as memorable.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

Photo Packages: from Secrets....

We were engaged there and had our wedding this past April If you would like to see the pictures e-mail me at teryanne@aci.on.ca and I would be happy to send them to you.

Here are the prices

24 5x7 Full Color Photos $250

36 5x7 Full Color Photos $320

50 5x7 Full Color Photos $400

70 5x7 Full Color Photos $470

100 5x7 Full Color Photos $540

Additional Photo $ 15

24 6x8 Full Color Photos $280

36 6x8 Full Color Photos $350

50 6x8 Full Color Photos $420

70 6x8 Full Color Photos $490

100 6x8 Full Color Photos $550

Additional Photo $ 15

12 6x8 Black & White Photos $140

24 6x8 Black & White Photos $260

36 6x8 Black & White Photos $340

Video (VHS – or DVD) The Video includes tittles, names, music, ceremony 15 – 20 mins. ) $250

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
956 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

It is worth every dime and you will end up with more pic than what you are told in the beginning. My dad got married there two years ago. They were given all the proofs and then some. The pictures were beautiful!!! They looked like models for a magazine. Book your shoot as soon as you get there. The schedule fills up quickly.

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone use the photographers at Secrets

Thanks so much secretsbride and sunrib for the great feedback. I am looking forward to surprising my wife with this for her birthday while we are there. This is something she would not expect and would truely love.