We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet at Sunscape Beach?

OH
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Internet at Sunscape Beach?

Was wondering if anyone knows if they have wireless or any kind of internet plug -in in the hotel. I'm debating whether or not to bring my laptop.

ontario
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet at Sunscape Beach?

i need to know as well if there is internet connection in the rooms or the lobby

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet at Sunscape Beach?

Beachbabe and Grapes,

There is an Internet Cafe in the lower lobby. The charge is U.S. 5.00 for 30 minutes.

Word of caution: do not use the computer closest to the door it is VERY VERY slow for some reason. The one next to the desk on the left is quite good.

I did not see any way to connect in our room. I doubt that you would be able to use your laptop.

Cheers

Jake

CHARDON, OH
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet at Sunscape Beach?

My daughter and her family are at Sunscape Beach right now. She was able to IM me last night from a computer in the lobby. She had no problem and her response time was as good as if she was at home on her computer.

BEACHBABE: We are also from Ohio and I'm sure you are dying to get out of all this snow we are having. I told my daughter she might want to stay there longer. She mentioned the drinks are really good.

Have a nice vacation and Happy Holidays to all.

toronto, Ont
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet at Sunscape Beach?

did your daughter say anything else about the resort as we are all a little bit anxious about the condition of the resort. Thanks

CHARDON, OH
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet at Sunscape Beach?

She said the food was OK but the drinks were GREAT!! In fact, she said her husband was up in room sleeping because he got a little TOO HAPPY. (That's the way she put it)

The grandkids are ages 14, 12, & 9 and they all found kids in their age group. We didn't chat too long but she said they were all having a wonderful time. I asked about the rooms. They got 2 adjoining rooms. She said the kids room was good but their's was a little warm. (I wonder if it's the drinks) She was a little nervous about all of the problems too but it sounds like they are having fun. They will return late Christmas Eve. I will see them on Christmas and get more information.

ohio
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet at Sunscape Beach?

I saw it said that they had a telephone with data port in the rooms, does that mean that u can get online with a laptop if you bring your own cord or what? Can anybody help me out?