We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Woodstock, IL
Level Contributor
98 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

We are staying at the Paradisus Palma Real for our honey moon beginning March31. We will be there until April 7. Cant wait! Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
829 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

If you love seafood, do not miss a romantic, relaxing, fabulous dinner at The Jellyfish Restaurant.

-Surf:)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
393 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Definitely do the " Outback Safari". You get to see a whole lot of the Island other than beach. They take you in a military like vehicle and you go up in the mountains. You visit a school, typical home (?) and see plantations. They fill you with beer and rum ( :) ) along the way. It's a full day but worth it.

We arrive on Monday and I'm personally going to do the Tropical storm cruise. I think the sunset one. It's a catamaran trip that sounds great.The snorkeling in Punta Cana isn't great if you've done it before.I've been to Better places, for sure.If you're a first timer, you'll like it, I think. HOpe this helps!! Have a great honeymoon!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
300 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

otra cervesa

otra cervesa

otra cervesa

el bano

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
865 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

I love this resort. What accommodation did you book? If you have specific questions or concerns, you can send me a message through Trip Advisor.

Woodstock, IL
Level Contributor
98 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Sorry...havent had a chance to get back to this during last minute wedding plans.

We have a jacuzzi suite. That's all i really know. Looks nice. Dont care too much about the room as we will never be in there. Cant wait!

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Congrats on the wedding>

When you get to your resort, check about booking Saona Island. Its an all day trip. We loved it

Kenny

Moncton New...
Level Contributor
579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Were doing the Fun Buggy's this time. We have already done ATV and Dunne buggy's. They were fun.

GTA
Level Contributor
525 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Steve's Bar is popular with TA members and cheap. They even have reviews on TA.

Woodstock, IL
Level Contributor
98 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

What are "Fun Buggies"?

I did a 4 wheeler trip in Puerto Vallarta which was a blast... is it like that?

Moncton New...
Level Contributor
579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any "Must-Do's" in Punta Cana?

Hi Mr L, They look like they are fun. Go to funbuggy.com in Punta Cana. Check out their website.