We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

How big is this hotel? How many rooms, restaurants, pools?

U.S. Virgin Islands
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

See their brochure here:

fiestahotelgroup.com/UserFiles/File/folletos…

2. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 March 2009, 13:18
Kevil, Kentucky
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

Where can I find information on whether the new rooms are open or when they will be? Are they being offered yet for a trip in June? We are trying to decide on an adult only place for the first week of June and want to book a place now.

Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
349 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

Does anyone out there seen where they are with this construction???We want to go in May-but I don't want to be in the middle of construction with noise at 7AM from workers!

Mountain Top...
Level Contributor
605 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

The construction will not effect your trip in anyway. The new section is across from the lobby out of the way. Very well hidden and away from everything. Take alook for yourself these photo's were taken in December

good-times.webshots.com/album/569299522jdTCLN

ky
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

I have never been to an adult only resort can anyone tell me what to expect. I have heard all kinds of things and would like a heads up on things. Some have said even beaches are nude i know some are topless. Can anyone help?

Traveling to The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium in July

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

Swim Up Suites & New Construction are supposed to be done May 1st. I booked a swim up suite for June 27-July 11.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

Jules, Ive heard topless/nude is the way to go in the DR. Other places, it isnt as openly embraced...

ky
9 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

We are going July 4 through the 11. We have an ocean view with an easy access to the beach since we will spend most of out time there.

ky
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The Royal Suites Turquesa By Palladium

I think we may have a Romance Suite not for sure right now just know i wanted an ocean view with easy beach access