We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominican Wedding

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Dominican Wedding

Hi,

Please can someone help me.

I am planning our wedding and am hoping to book this in the Dominican Republic however I dont know which resort will be best.

Please can someone advise which the best hotels are for weddings in the Dominican Republic.

Many Thanks x

Wayne, PA
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Dominican Wedding

Hi,

I'm new to this, but I am planning to get married in the Carribean next May. The family is going, so we are looking at Breezes, Punta Cana and Beaches, Jamaica. It needs to be affordable, but I want it to be beautiful as well, any advice???

LEVITTOWN
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Dominican Wedding

Hello Carly! Congrats and best of luck on your wedding!

There are many different hotels to host your wedding and all are probably gorgeous. The Dominican Republic has so many fantasic sites. I have been to Occidental in Punta Cana and it was fantastic (you had to pay for some of the restaraunts and for drinks at some of the bars, but that was fine). I just got married at Breezes Punta Cana in July, and it was fantastic. Children under 13 are free at the hotel and the cost of an 8 day 7 night stay including unlimited food, drinks, non-moterized water sports, rock wall climbing, and trapeze classes, air fare from NYC with transfers from and to the airport was $1,100 USD per adult. It was incredible! If you want to read about the wedding and other weddings go to www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/wedding2.html

This site helped me book my wedding and I was able to chat with other brides like yourself. If you would like to see some of the wedding photos write to me @ anniebennett21@aol.com

Best of luck!

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dominican Wedding

I got divorced in DR,it's fast and cheaper.

Loveland
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dominican Wedding

Sounds like you, Trini! LOL! Is that why you need funds for your cause?? LOL!

England
Level Contributor
328 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Dominican Wedding

Hi

We (17) have just returned from Breezes Punta Cana. We went for a wedding and had a fantastic time (see my review).

I have posted some photos on Yahoo of the resort so if you would like to see them please let me know your email address.

I can also email you a couple of wedding photos if you are interested.

Robert

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Dominican Wedding

love..did you contribute to my fund?you know it's for a good cause.