We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

hiya

im so lucky off on monday morning to the Iberostar Dominicana cannot wait so looking forward to it!!!!!

firstly could someone send me pics and secondly does anyone know a good site to get the weather off, plus does anyone even now what the weathers like at the mo????

me mwa x x x

kitchener
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

accuweather.com will give you a 15 dy forecast- but also saying that, it never seems to be correct so if it forecasts rain all week it may just rain in the evening or for 10 min during the day!! Have fun-don't look into it too much.

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

thank you veyr much x

Brantford, Ontario
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

Just returned from Punta Cana on Sunday and I was so nervous before I went because the forecast showed showers every day. What a joke! It was sunny, beautiful, hot and humid all week long. The weather is absolutely beautiful and if it does shower, it was at night briefly.

london
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

Hi Me! lol

you can also try weather.com and they do up to a 10 day forecast but again, it all seems conflicting from what I've seen on the site and what others have said here when they get back.

Just think of the weather reports like the forecasts we get here in the UK - always wrong! lol

I'm off to CDM on the 12th for 15 days and looking forward to it to!

Have a great time!

Eva, x

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

well thanks for the reassurance guys

i cannot wait so very excited im counting down the time i have left

fingers crossed the weather should be gorgeous

may bump into a couple of you over there

take care and i hope you all have fantastic holidays

me x x x

Toronto
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

My advise is...dont look at the weather forecast! I have looked on cnn.com and theweathernetwork.ca...usually inaccurate!

Just go and have an awesome time! Spoke to some friends down in PUJ last night and they said that the weather has been great with very little rain, and the humidity is lessening, but still hot, hot , hot! (the hotter the better!)

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

Thanks a lot im dure ill have a great time eveyone has defo made me feel better about it!

Me x

UK
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Going MONDAY!! whats the weather like in Punta Cana???

Hiya jus got back from dominicana!! it was our third visit there in a year and we love it!!! last tuesday 6th sept (our last nite, god damn it!) was 34 degrees centigrade at half 10 at nite so that shows u how hot it was :D it was really fab and you'll love it!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx