We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November - Roll Call !!!!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winthrop, Maine
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
November - Roll Call !!!!

Hola: I know it is early, but curious to see who is going to Punta Cana in November. We are going Nov. 4 to Nov. 14, but haven't made our minds up on wjhere we are staying. Turquesa is probably at the top of our list, if the price is right.

So, who is going, when are you going, and where are you going in November !!!!!!!

Mike & Cyndie - The Maineacs

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

I would love to be going this Fall/Winter - just trying to sort out if that is a possibility or not - few things could get in the way - but I might just move the odd mountain to make it happen - would actually love to go in December - Leslie/Deb are u listening - regards, Leigh

Ladysmith, B.C.
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

Hi Maineacs;November is a great time price-wise to go to PC. Our usual travel for PC is mid-December and this year (will hurt the wallet) we are looking to extend our stay over the holidays. It is a long way off still. I checked the online travel sites and the latest that deals are being posted is September 26 - so it will be a few months yet before the real and true day-dreaming begins. Let us know what place you decide on. We are favouring Ocean-Sands/Blue or Excellence or PC Princess.

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

We are planning on going the first three weeks of November (hopefully). We are thinking of staying at the Excellence. We like staying at adults only resorts and think this one will be a good one. Like the fact that it has 24 hour room service, 8 ala cartes and 10 bars. We were away for three weeks last November to Cuba and it was great, nothing to worry about for three weeks except where you were going to eat that night and what you were going to drink next.

NJ
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

Hi Maineacs..

Going either the 9th or the 13th for a week. Have been to the Melia and Paradisis PC the last 3 years. Looking to change up a little and go to Catalonia Royal this year. A little further south and calmer water. I love to snorkel and from what I read, this would be the best place to try and see some fishies.LOL Trying to wait until the Catalonia Royal starts accepting reservations for their new suites. They are supposed to be 2 stories with your own private pool. Not to patiently waiting. LOL We also were looking at The Royal Suites Turquesa. Will see what the rates for the new section at Cat come up as, then decide where. But, I think the Cat Royal will win because of the snorkeling.

Rip

Virginia
Level Contributor
277 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

We went to Excellence the first week of Nov last year and loved it so much that we are coming back to Punta Cana this Nov 1-7 with the whole family. This time we will be staying at Dreams Punta Cana. The kids are extremely excited as this will be their first Caribbean trip.

Winthrop, Maine
Level Contributor
1,433 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

Hola: Bump !!!!!!!!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

October 20th to October 30th - Ocean blue.

Draper, Utah
Level Contributor
113 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

by the time Nov comes around I'll be more than ready for my next vacation, unfortunately Its so hard to get vacation time where I work even though I have the vacation hours available.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
69 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

Myself and my hubbie are staying at the Majestic Colonial for a week from the 25th November to celebrate his 50th birthday. So looking forward to it.. I've been to DR before many years ago but its his first time on long haul and he is absolutely terrified of flying. Can't wait to get on that beach!!

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: November - Roll Call !!!!

Not wanting to rub it in, but in 5 weeks time I will be at the PCP, and in the middle of November this year my "girls week away" we will be staying at the Blue I believe. That is the plan anyway....