We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

PEI
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

Heading to Halifax airport to catch the Saturday morning flight to Punta Cana....staying at the Vik..I can't wait!!!

Easter in the Caribbean!!! waahhoo the Easter Bunny was good to us this year!!

Anyone else leaving this weekend and so excited they're jumping out of their skin??

Safe travels to everyone!!!

Punta Cana bound!!

P.E.I
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

We are heading out sat morning from Halifax too!!!!!

Very excited!!! All packed and ready to go!!!!

PEI
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

Wish I was packed, instead I'm sitting here reading posts from other TA members...Have a great time!!!yaaa soon we'll be on the beach!!!

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

Have a great time. I am excited too, we have just booked to go to Bayahibe next Thursday. Not long to wait is it !!!!

East Coast, Canada
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

We leave TOMORROW at 6 a.m. out of Halifax. Punta Cana for Easter!!! Happy Easter!!!

I'm even playing Easter Bunny on Sunday morning with treats for any staff I see:)

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

I wanted to take one more vacation before summer but something came up at work. Now I have to wait until October for two weeks at the Ocean Blue. I do leave for Atlantic City on Wednesday for 5 days if that counts.

Merrillville...
Level Contributor
308 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

I'm reallly jealous of all of you, there will be no vacation this year for us. Hubby's work has been down sized and his schedule cut to four days a week (that really sucks). So I'm vacationing vicariously through all of you!!!! Everyone have an extra drink and think of those who could not be there this year :~{ Have fun, I'll be reading all about it

River John, Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

I will be passing you in the sky leave next saturday and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Halifax
Level Contributor
284 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

I am flying out TOMORROW!!

I cant wait....

Ive packed a chocolate easter bunny for our maid :)

9. Re: I'm ready for a vacation!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 05:23