We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DC Metro area
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Can some explain the restaurant situation at the Iberostar Bavaro? I have been reading some different strings and it appears that guests don't have access to all of the restaurants?? Is that correct??

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Guests at Bavaro have access to 9 ala carte restaurants I think it is.. all at the Bavaro and all at the Dominicana/Punta Cana..just not at the Grand. Dominican/Punta Cana guests cannot go to Bavaro or Grand.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,768 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

medva, what string did you read that on? I'd like to know so that it can be corrected. Thanks.

As Angela said, you have access to ALL the facilites of the Iberostar Bavaro, Iberostar Dominicana and the Iberostar Punta including the restaurants and bars. Hope this clears this up for you.

Cheers, Debbie

Enfield
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

I am going back to the Iberostar for the third time this year, and I have never known there to be a Grand. Is this something new?

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
857 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Just recently opened...adults only resort.

atlantic city, nj
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Yes it opened in December 2008 and is located next to the IB Bavaro. Guests of the Grand have access to all four resorts in the complex, guests of Bavaro have access to the Bavaro, Punta Cana, and Dominicana. So really, no change for guests of Bavaro.

Enfield
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

How lovely. I go to the Dominicana so am only able to go between 2 hotels. But the Grand sounds like heaven - that would be the cherry on the cake to have a nice pieceful afternoon by the pool at a resort like that. I must look into that. Is it still called the Iberostar Grand?

atlantic city, nj
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Yes, the Iberostar Grand Bavaro. Check out the reviews on TA, it looks great!

Enfield
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

Yes I just have. It looks like a Sandals resort, but maybe a third cheaper. But I can't find any prices on the internet from here. Anyway, Im booked up for this year.

9. Re: ala carte restaurants at Iberostar Bavaro???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2009, 05:27