We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams PC dress code and other ????

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
riverside...
Level Contributor
165 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams PC dress code and other ????

We are going in August. I know it will be HOT! Will men still need to wear long pants in the Ala Carte restaurants? Will all the restaurants be open every day at that time of year?

Anyone been recently, do they have boogie boards for use?Thanks for all your help.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams PC dress code and other ????

Hola!

In August they "MAY" relax their code a bit...but I would suggest taking 1 or 2 light weight long pants to be on the safe side.

As far as the ala cartes being open, they most likely will rotate them...but that too could change depending on the occupancy on any given day or week.

So be on the look out for updates while there, check your SUNdial news letter that you get everynight with the next days activities and it is also posted throughout the resort...and of course you can always check with Guest Services.

I am going to check with my contacts about the boogie board for you.

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams PC dress code and other ????

BB has got you well informed. We were lucky when we were there in March. Most restaurants were open for all meals!

Except BORDEAUX (Adults only, open every eveing) and HIMITSU(Japanese/Chinese, eveings only), and the Italian one was only open in the evenings as well.

We saw plenty of people with mini-surf-boards if that is what you are revering to. Pretty sure they were "rented" from the resort (leave a deposit and get it back when you return the board)

va
Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams PC dress code and other ????

Leaving for Dreams PC in 4 days. Question about the restaurants..are they normally open all day for lunch and dinner. I was expecting dinner only. And are some restaurants not open every night? Mojito and Balto thanks so much for all of your information since I first planned the trip you have been quite helpful. Thanks.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams PC dress code and other ????

Hola bringwater!

For lunch and dinner you can have the World Cafe Buffet and the Seaside Grill down near the beach.

Also on the beach they sometimes have grilling going on that you can enjoy too!

Breakfast is World Cafe and sometimes the Seaside Grill or Oceana may have breakfast...this can vary so check in your sundial newsletter for updates daily!

If you are staying in the preferred club there are snack type things all throughout the day.

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

5. Re: Dreams PC dress code and other ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 07:22