We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
va
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

I will try to answer any questions. This is our first time here and the first time in the DR so I am no expert. But this site was very helpful to me and I want to do what I can for others.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

We are booked to go in July.I am interested in knowing if there a lot of children and how the explorers club looks.

toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

hope u have fun were coming for a wedding begining of june hows the resort is the liquor good quality brands and what building would be the best to stay in

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

Hi bringwater,

Well if you happen to pass the teen club(core zone) can you take a peek and check it out any info would be great.

also how early do you have to get up to get lounges and palpas in the morning and are there alot of shady areas?

thanks

murphy

va
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

There's not as many kids as I expected. Seems that the kids stay pretty close to the Explores Club and top pool area. Lower pool area down by the beach and swimup bar is mainly adults..same in mid pool area by the volleyball net etc. As far as liquor we upgraded to the Preferred Club and the liquor there is top brands. Absolut Vodka etc. The drinks from the other bars seem a bit weak, yet tasty. There's not a big rush for chairs. If you're out by 8 or 9 still a good selection of chairs and there's plenty of shade both by the pool and the beach. We checked out the Core Zone yesterday and it seems pretty neat with alot of activities there. Will probably hang out there more today as well as it seems to be pretty cloudy.

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

Spabeauty,

check out my review, I posted some picks of the explorer's club. Looks amazing. Nothing like that around when I was a kid!!

va
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

Sunriser we upgraded to Preferred after getting here putting us in building 6. 6 and 7 are preferred buildings. Close to the beach - swimup bar and beach...farthest from the main lobby and theatre. We found that to work better for us. We don't mind making the walk at night to the theatre when it's cooler. Personal preference I guess.

collingswood
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

Thank you for any help you can give, My future wife and I will be on property May 26. We are in the preferred Honeymoon suite. Does the preferred club get a sectioned off area of the beach, and are the suites as nice as they look in the pictures?

Also how late does the alcohol flow at night?

Thanks alot and have a great vacation.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

Jessie,

Just sent you a PM that might help you a bit..

The Preferred Club does have a section off area on the beach...

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Zionsville, Indiana
Level Contributor
72 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

We are heading there in July. We have 4 kids coming with us ages 11, 12, 13 and 15. Do you think the 11 and 12 year old can go to the teen area or are they strict about only 13 and over? Also, do they have golf carts or trams available if you have problems walking? Thanks so much.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Live from Dreams PC - today thru May 21

My husband and I arrive May 30th for a weeks stay.

Are you able to tell me if the vendor market is still located to the right of the resort on the beach? Have a shot of mamajuana for me!