We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
essex england
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

Hi going to majestic colonal in August was wondering does anyone know what excursions Thomas cook offer.

Thanks

Danny

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
907 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

hi

We went in October and we could choose....

A Helicopter Flight

Soana (sp?)island excursion

i think that there was a shopping one

monster truck tour

ummmm They didnt actually do a massive selection, am sure that there were more but I can't remember them.

Kitty

england
Level Contributor
5,648 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

Hi there

Check out this site.

http://www.freewebs.com/puntacanamike/

Happy Hols

Sparky

essex uk
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

hi danny

we will be at the colonial in august to. we will be there till the 12th

we were at the colonial last year and we went on the outback safari which was a realy good day

bavaro splash which is where you drive your own speed boat and spend time snorkeling

marinarium which has sting rays and nurse sharks penned in so you can swim with them. this trip was very good

anything else you want to know feel free to message us

by the way we are from essex to !!! we are in romford

regards les and les clarke

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

The previous excursions are not offered by Thomas Cook...they are independently owned and operated businesses. And have nothing to do directly with Thomas Cook.

Almost every resort will have an area where tour operators "gather" to sell you their trips.

essex uk
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

danny

the trips i mentioned were booked through the thomas cook rep in the hotel

they may be available through the other operators but personaly i felt better booking up through the travel rep

the previous poster may be right that the trips may be cheaper with other operators and i imagine you could book them independently through maybe bavaro runners

regards les clarke

essex england
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

Thanks for the replies we will be looking to do the outback safari sounds great. Romford just down the road from me live in Basildon

Thanks

Danny

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
577 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

Almost all of the tour representatives offer the same tours... with little variations. There is some difference in price between them as well. You are free to sit with and book with whoever you want although your rep will try to get you to book with them.

I have the brochure from the Coco Tours rep with all the tours offered. PM me with your email address and I'll scan and email it to you.

We don't recommend the Saona Island excursion (see my review)

Essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

Hi we are from Wickford, went to Punta Cana stayed in Sirenis in 2007 and loved it so much we are going back next week! The swimming with sharks and rays out in the sea was brilliant, lots of dancing and lots of rum on the boat when you had finished the swim. We went to swim with the dolphins at Manati park but wouldn't rate this much, it was just a swimming pool not at all natural, have done it since in Cancun and was no comparison. Saona Island and jeep safari are also offered by Thomas Cook and we intend to go on them both this time as everyone raved about them last time. You gonna love it have fun!

Deb

9. Re: Thomas cook excursions from majestic colonal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2009, 05:44