We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

England
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

E/mailed Hilario Peralta Chief Concierge On Sat Aft at 2.00pm,explaining a few health problems I have(walking etc),and by Sun Eve (yes a Sunday)8.00pm had a reply back,that Is the Best, Greatest, Fantastic service I have ever received In All my years of travel to various other Resorts/Hotels,a lot of others have never bothered to reply at all to E/mails sent.

I think I have got to be Man enough now and hold my hands up and admit what a TOTAL *PRATT* & *AR~~*,(yes with Capitals) I have been,taking too much notice of all the negative posts and trying to smear/posting a lot myself.

I feel now with service and advice offered from the Concierge Hilario & Ingrid Rodriguez already, everything at Dreams Palm Beach will sure be to mine/our satisfaction.Once again I apologize to being so negative,but I did want everything to be right for our first visit to DR, It Is total unknown territory to us,and I have got to admit I/we did not get a lot of Info of Dreams Palm from our travel agent!,(and that put me off from the start,but that's another story!.)

10days to go and cannot wait now to be In such kind peoples hands!,and enjoy our selves.

Thanks.

tonky.

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

Can you please report back if you get a chance when you arrive and let us know how things are?.....Just like the service you just recieve pre-arrival I hope you are just as happy when you arrive and have a FANTASTIC vacation.

We are due to arrive in August to Dreams Palms Beach.

Enjoy your stay

Mel

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

The staff at Dreams is top of the line and they really do go out of their way to help. I have been to many others chain resorts and I could have supported them but Dreams and AMresorts just had better managers and staffs than all the others. I support what I think deserves supporting. I think you will like your trip, just remember, if you do have a problem speak up. No vacation is perfect but it really is a very nice resort. Relax, you are in the Carribean!

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

I agree with the above post. DREAMS staff are amazing!

Have a great trip Tonky!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

Tonky it does my heart good to read your post!

I am just sorry that you have put yourself through so much over these pasts months.

At any time I would have been more than happy to introduce you to both Hilario and Linda the Resident Manager as I have done for some other folks.

I have felt from the begining that you and others would have a great time as Dreams has been growing and getting consitently better each day from the time that you first came on understandably upset from those first few weeks negative feed backs.

So many of us have tried to let you and others know of the great guest services. I am so glad that you have experienced it for yourself.

I wish you a wonderful trip!

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

ps / please tell Hilario that bb and Leopardo miss him very much along with the rest of the DREAM TEAM!

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
545 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

You'll see.....the local Dominicans are right when they say "Don't worry, be happy!"

Our 8th trip to DR is coming up and we've always

been 'happy' with our choice. We go to a different resort each time...most of them I would recommend...a few I would not recommend, but we enjoyed our time away regardless.

Your vacation is what you make it. Enjoy!

6. Re: Dreams Palm- Excellence Response

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 06:20