We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blau Natura ParK

Laurentides
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Blau Natura ParK

I am going there on june 15th.I would like to k now if there other hotels close to this one. If yes could somebody can tell me the names then I will be able to locate it on the beach. It is not my first tim in Punta Cana but I have no idea where to locate this hotel

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blau Natura ParK

go to google maps.

zoom into the Dominican and type in Balu Natura Park.

I am pretty sure it is on the same strech of beach as DREAMS Palm Beach (?)

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
753 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Blau Natura ParK

Hi we were there 3 years ago Great resort. On the right hand side there Dreams Palm Beach and next to that one is Grand Oasis Punta Cana then its Catalonia Bavaro.Have a great trip.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,783 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blau Natura ParK

Good evening!

Natura Park Resort is located in an area known as Cabeza del Toro, which is about a 15 minute drive from the airport. The resort neighbours include Dreams Palm Beach, Oasis and Catalonia. There is a small community that surrounds the resorts with some vendors, a marketa and a few local watering holes.

Cheers from Bavaro

PuntaCana Mike

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blau Natura ParK

Here's a resort map of Punta Cana, hope this helps

www6.worldisround.com/photos/29/478/521_o.jpg

If yu are looking for an excursion and actually get to see the real Dominican with a guide that is the best guy in the orld, try Punta Cana Mike's Dominican Adventures. Mike is a canadian who had been in Punta Cana for 5-6 years. Here's the link, read the reviews. You will have an amazing time for a reasonable $$. He is the signle most reason why we are going back in Sepet. for the 3rd time.

http://www.freewebs.com/puntacanamike/

Cheers

Danielle

5. Re: Blau Natura ParK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 07:21