We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Moon Palace ready ?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Is the Moon Palace ready ?

I'm looking at booking a holiday to the Moon Palace between 4th - 11th July and I was just wondering whether anyone would advise against it due to the lack of things being open. I dont want to go to a half open resort and worry mainly about the bars and restaurants being open? I enjoy a good bar at night.

Anyone recently been there in the last few weeks? I've also emailed the hotel to find out.

Thanks

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Moon Palace ready ?

Look back a few pages. There is an ongoing thread on Moon Palace.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the Moon Palace ready ?

rallygirl-

Feel free to follow along.

No need to cancel - 90% of pools, 90% of restaurants, and about 50% of rooms available.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k28121…

El_Snocat

3. Re: Is the Moon Palace ready ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 07:22