We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help

illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
help

can anyone suggest a good all inclusive in punta canta for adults with teens?

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help

We have taken our teen to PC four times and he is always asking when can we go again.

We stayed at the Grand Palladium twice, the Melia Caribe and the Iberostar Bavaro. All are excellent choices for a teen to have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Grand Palladium Punta...
8,196 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Melia Caribe Tropical
Melia Caribe Tropical
17,556 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
10,191 Reviews
Dominican Republic
illinois
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: help

I have read some negative reviews on melia caribe tropical. How recent did you go?

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: help

hi i would suggest the iberostar bavaro, great food, service, grounds etc. if you want a bit more going on in the daytime you can hangout by the iberostar dominicana pool where its much liveier and may suit your teens better. dave

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help

It was a couple of years ago, and I remember reading some negative reviews before our stay there as well.

I'm sure it hasn't changed all the much, if anything, the resorts are always improving. The Melia is a beautiful resort, I've always wondered why their ratings are so low. It compares well to the Iberostar, but for the money, the Palladium would be a better choice.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help

Majestic or the Ocean Blue.

Mentioned in this post
Ocean Blue & Sand
Ocean Blue & Sand
13,788 Reviews
Dominican Republic
6. Re: help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 05:21