We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bavaro Princess

niagara falls ont
4 posts
Save Topic
Bavaro Princess

Just curious if anyone is going to Bavaro Princess on Oct 1st? I can't wait i've never been to Punta Cana before. Went to Puerto Plata Village Jan 2005 had a great time but the beaches there were not the greatest. Also been to Jamaica twice and that was absolutely amazing!

Ontario, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bavaro Princess

We are going on the 8th for a week. How long are you going to be there?

Sault, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bavaro Princess

We will be at the princess starting october 9 for a week.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bavaro Princess

It is a very nice hotel i have been there several times need more info email me and i will tell you more..

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
2 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bavaro Princess

my email is laspinas76@yahoo.com

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,156 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bavaro Princess

You said "Just curious if anyone is going to Bavaro Princess on Oct 1st? I can't wait i've never been to Punta Cana before. Went to Puerto Plata Village Jan 2005 had a great time but the beaches there were not the greatest."

Well wait till you see the beach and the Bavaro Princess resort compared to Puerto Plata village, it will knock your socks off.

somerdale
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bavaro Princess

Hi we are not going until Feb 2010... My question is upgrading.. Should we upgrade to platinum We are taking my husband's parents for their Golden Anniverary and they are in their 70s... very active I might add. We want them to want for nothing... Any suggestions... Also, we enjoy a few cocktails and so do they would their be a problem getting premium liquor like Tangeray Gin Bacardi Rum etc.

Thanks again and take care

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bavaro Princess

I'm flying out there on wed 30th Sept until 14th Oct and will be stayin at Bavaro with mny fiance.

Although I have read some very good reviews, a comment someone on trip adviser has made me think others as they said half the resort is like a "building site" which does not sound good at all

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bavaro Princess

Giosomerdale: I might seriously think about upgrading to platinum if you want "your parents to want for nothing". I would ordinarily not be an advocate for upgrading (cuz by the time you pay for the upgrade and your package, you could have just booked a better resort to begin with). The upgraded rooms of the Platinum section, the better room location, the use of the platinum lounge (which would make life so much easier for your parents), room service, phone reservations for the a la cartes etc, gets you closer to what you envision for your parents' vacation.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bavaro Princess

chezUK: I don't remember any major building going on at the Bavaro Princess. I can't even picture where they would be building? They were doing renos when we were there to various bungalow buildings but it wasn't noisy. Are these recent reports or the "building site"?

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
207 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bavaro Princess

hi all,

we will be there wed 7th can,t wait, been before and the beach is gorgeous!! have fun in the sun.....