We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreams punta cana

boston ma
Level Contributor
31 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
dreams punta cana

I was reading some of the reviews and people where saying the rooms where very "OLD"...that being said I was wonder if any out there has been recently and if so..do they have any new rooms aval?? and if so what buildings? Thanks sooo much:)

Fredericton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Fredericton, St. John's
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dreams punta cana

I have been there twice in the past two years, stayed in a regular room first trip and the CLUB on the second.

On both stays our rooms didn't seem "old". Supposedly they are slowly renovating some buildings but we saw no construction going on ( thank god)

Baltobabe you out there??

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dreams punta cana

Hola!

Hi Mohitoboy...just got back from Mexico...

Angel, I have been to Dreams Punta Cana many times even when it was SUNscape Punta Cana...and have stayed in several buildings 8 and 9 which are regular buildings and 6 and 7 which are Preferred Club buildings and each stay has been enjoyable for me. I have never found the rooms old or shabby.

The resort is always doing upkeep and maintenance on the rooms year round to keep them up to date and in good shape.

My most recent visit was in January and in bldg 6.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

3. Re: dreams punta cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2010, 07:19