We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday village golden beach

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
holiday village golden beach

Hi guys

thinking of maybe going here for a week in oct (very beginning of oct) could any one please tell me what the weather should be like, is the chance of a hurricane high as i know its the season but don't know if they suffer with them like cuba & mexico do?

whats the beach like? to be honest from the pics i've seen it's not really sold it to me :-(

will it be hot? much rain? all inc good? details & info much appreciated please

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
1,482 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday village golden beach

Hi

I do believe this resort is in Puerto Plata. So maybe you could re post in that forum. If you are looking for beautiful beaches maybe you should research resorts in Punta Cana.

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday village golden beach

too expensive & don't fly there on our dates.

we've just got back from cuba so don't want to pay that much plus i don't think it will compare just just want some sunshine & a nice beach would have been better but can't have it allo i guess.

thanks for the info i could only find this fourm :-(

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday village golden beach

Click on the resort and get the reviews.....that should help to make up your mind but I would highly reccomend Punta Cana.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,762 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday village golden beach

See link below to hotel reviews:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g147290-d2690…

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: holiday village golden beach

yeah i've read the reviews for the hotel they seem to be good. just want some info on weather that time of year & the all inc says national brands of drink so just checking thats true.

but yeah would like to know what the beach is like to x

birmingham
Level Contributor
584 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: holiday village golden beach

DRADDICT i think i've found the right forum now. many thanks i'm no longer lost lol :-) x

7. Re: holiday village golden beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 07:15